Friday, April 15, 2011

Friendship

A friendship can develop in a place in which you least expect it to developed and for me that was the girls basketball team because these girls all knew each other and I was new to the team.

Even a family member can be one of your best friends and in this case my cousin and I have a strange friendship in which people don't think were cousins...people think we've been friends for a long time.

A friendship can can be as diverse as they want to be, I never discriminate and never would I. 

A silly but serious when needs to be friendship is one of the best friendships a person can have. 
A friendship that quickly developed over the summer and everyone does their own thing but at the end of the day we all know we are all friends at the end of the day. 

A friendship with a coach that has coached you for years and yes we have our side conversations but when it comes to the field the friendship turns into a Coach-Athlete friendship. (I am number 10).

No comments:

Post a Comment